Continuous Siphon Overflows
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
* Adjustable water level allows you to
easily change the level in your tank.
* Black top reduces algae growth.
* Quiet operation.
* CS Overflows feature a grated inlet.
Six Models are available
- CS50: 300gph, one 3/4" Bulkhead
- CS90: 600gph, one 1" Bulkhead
- CS100: 800gph, one 1" Bulkhead
- CS102: 1200gph, two 1" Bulkhead
- CS150: 1600gph, one 1-1/2" Bulkhead
- CS202: 1500gph, two 1" Bulkhead
Any model may also be ordered as a Deluxe Model to include the Aqua Lifter pump and an acrylic lid for quieter operation. Add (DX) to the overflow code when ordering.
How to select the right CS overflow.
Click Green letters for instructions.